Extended Tours | 02 Nights & 03 Days
World’s End Tour
World’s End Tour
Nuwara Eliya is a city in the tea country hills of central Sri Lanka. The city is the administrative capital of Nuwara Eliya District, with a picturesque landscape and temperate climate. It is at an altitude of 1,868m (6,128 ft) and is considered to be the most important location for tea production in Sri Lanka.
- After Breakfast you will drive towards Nuwara Eliya.
- On the way you will visit tea plantations, a tea factory & water falls. At the tea plantation s& a tea factory you will get an opportunity to learn more about Ceylon Tea & see tea manufacturing process.
- Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya.
World’s End is located within the Horton Plains National Park in Nuwara Eliya District, Sri Lanka. It is a sheer cliff, with a drop of about 4,000 ft (1,200m). It is one of the most visited parts of the Park, and a key tourist attraction in the Nuwara Eliya District and the country at large.
- After having breakfast visit World’s End.
- Once completion of the tour back to Nuwara Eliya.
- Enjoying the breakfast at the hotel.
- City tour at Nuwara Eliya. While your city tour you’ll visit Victoria Park. Victoria Park is a place to relax and enjoy the natural sights and clean mountain air.
- Proceed to Bandaranayke International Airport via Katunayake Expressway to take the departure flight.
Above rates includes:
- Half board accommodation at Oak Ray Summer Hill Breeze, Nuwara Eliya.
- Air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Service of an English-speaking chauffer guide.
- Mineral water bottle (500ml) per person.
- Government taxes
Above rates excludes:
- Whale Watching ticket ($50 USD per person).
- Cost of meals and beverages.
- Video and camera permits.
- Entrance fees to sites.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
|Room Category (HB basis)||Amount in USD|
Per Person Single Room
Per Person Double Room
Per Person Rate
|Location||Amount in USD|
We can help you plan a great holiday, assist you in your hotel bookings, and recommend and select the best destinations and experiences.